Medical Biller/AR Specialist
Matthews, NC, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 12, 2022
Location: Polyclinic Medical Center
Medical Biller/AR Specialist :
The billing associate will assist in various aspects of revenue cycle management, communicating with patients as well as practice staff and providers. The ideal fit will be resourceful, detail-oriented and organized to be successful in this role. Experience in medical billing and AR oversight/investigation is required for this role.
Job duties include:
-Knowledge of Internal Medicine/Pediatrics billing (ICD10/CPT codes)
- Review of medical record using ICD10/CPT methodology to ensure claims are being coded accurately.
- Insurance verification
- Posting electronic claims
- claim status
- Initiate claim appeals where appropriate
- Posting payments
- Customer service
- Perform additional duties related to billing
- At least 2 years experience of electronic medical billing
- Strong attention to details
- Experience with all payers, commercial, Medicare and Medicaid (including NCTracks)
Job Type: Full time to start immediately
•How many years of billing experience do you have?
•What is the highest level of education you have completed?
•Do you have the following license or certification: Medical Billing and Coding?
•Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.
See more open positions at Aledade
Something looks off?